Thursday, October 20, 2011

MIA

This past week has been beyond crazy with family in town and birthday celebrations so I havent been able to blog.  I do however have something I would like to share.  I would like to go on record to say that J. Crew did NOT outsmart me this year.

Last weekend I went to their warehouse sale in Durham which looked like this..



What a mess right?

Well, I have been searching everywhere for a dress like this to wear to a wedding in Charleston in November...



With a sweet price tag of $365 I was not about to fall for their tricks.  Little did I know I didnt have to.  After an hour of digging my sister and I were able to find not 1 but 2 of these dresses in different colors and my size for.....wait for it......$15 dollars each!! Are you kidding me?!

Better luck next time J.Crew.


No comments:

Post a Comment