Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Under the Weather/Water

Well we are back from South Carolina and while UK couldn't catch a football, I caught a cold.  So Monday night while I was trying to recover from my head feeling like it was about to explode, I, along with the rest of America watched the Kardashian wedding and accidentally put my phone in a cup of water and didn't notice until 30 minutes later.  Needless to say my little ole blackberry was not a very good swimmer and left me disconnected from the rest of the world. 

I have a loaner phone until Friday when the new iphone comes out, so I figured what better time than now to see what kind of snazzy cover I can get.

Here are a few of my choices. 


studio6.com


jcrew


etsy

2 comments:

  1. I like the etsy one! I have already looked at them for when I get the iphone #greatminds #twinkiephonecovers

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant stop myself. hopefully iphones have something that can keep us constantly connected like bbm.

    ReplyDelete