Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ba Hum Bug

Sometimes the Christmas spirit seems to get lost in the midst of...well...life.  A certain someone I know has still yet to get a tree (mom), and while all of the presents look very good underneath her circular black mirror, I just don't think that's going to cut it.  My sister has thrown quite the fit over their procrastination of getting a tree that mom gave her two options:

this


or this...


while very funny to the rest of us, neither are making the cut with her.

Since I won't be home Christmas day I have decided to start a new tradition with her that will start next year.  (clearly, because none of us could get our acts together this year)

I want her and I to start making our own ornaments.  No, not the glue and popsicle stick kind.

I found this on a recent blog and thought it would be the perfect thing for us to do.


how cute? and how easy?  thank goodness we have a year to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment