Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am a terrible blogger

With so much going on recently I have not been able to blog as much as I told myself I would.  Excuses, excuses, excuses, wahhh.  On to some fun pictures of this past weekend.

This last weekend was spent in Charleston celebrating Hannah and Robert's wedding which was beyond beautiful.  The ceremony was held at a church that Hannah had claimed years ago she would get married in after watching a bride enter there on her wedding day.  When she met Robert she found out that 30 years prior his parents were married in that exact same church! 

The reception was held at the Governor's mansion about 5 minutes from the ceremony.



I tried to stay in heels the whole night.  I failed miserably.



I forgot how much I love Charleston.  We stayed at The Elliott Inn which I would highly recommend to anyone.  Its a renovated B & B in the middle of downtown so you don't have to worry about driving anywhere. 




That's all for now.  We are off to Charlotte this weekend for "Friendsgiving".  Hopefully I won't suck at this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment